Powered By Blogger

4 April 2013

Chord Gitar ADELE Don't You Remember







ADELE

Don’t You Remember







Intro: D4 D (4x)





D G

When will I see you again?

Bm

You left with no goodbye

D G

Not a single word was said

D D/F# G

No final kiss to seal any sins

Bm D G

I had no idea of the state we were in





A

I know I have a fickle heart

A

And a bitterness

Bm

And a wandering eye

F# A

And a heaviness in my head





D Dmaj7 G

But don't you remember?

Em Asus4 A D

Don't you remember?

G D F#madd6 G

The reason you loved me before

Em Asus4 A D

Baby please remember me once more





D G

When was the last time that you thought of me?

Bm D G

Or have you completely erased me from your memory?

D F#madd6 G

I often think about where I went wrong

Bm D G

The more I do the less I know





A

I know I have a fickle heart

A

And a bitterness

Bm

And a wandering eye

F# A

And a heaviness in my head





D Dmaj7 G

But don't you remember?

Em Asus4 A D

Don't you remember?

G D F#madd6 G

The reason you loved me before

Em Asus4 A G

Baby please remember me once more





Bb F/C

Gave you the space so you could breathe



C G

I kept my distance so you would be free



Bb Dm

In hope that you'd find the missing piece



Em A4 A

To bring you back to me





E G#madd6 A

Why don't you remember?

F#m Bsus4 B E

Don't you remember?

A E G#madd6 A

The reason you loved me before

F#m Bsus4 B A

Baby please remember me once more





E A

When will I see you again?


No comments:

Post a Comment